The baseline cost for a photo book is £495, which is for any size up to 100 pages.
What this includes:
• Minimum of two home visits. First to collect photos and requirements. Second to return any physical photos and make final amendments before sign-off and ordering.
• All photo selection from an unlimited size of collection.
• Upload of selected photos and their placement on the pages and covers.
• Text manipulation – based on information provided on or with the photos.
• Design of the photo book – personalised to the content and individual preferences.
What this does not include:
• Scanning of prints or documents – additional charge of 25p per photo.
• Digitisation of slides or negatives – additional charge of 50p per photo.
• Additional pages – for photo books of more than 100 pages, additional charge of £5 per page.
• Cost of printing – variable depending on supplier and style of book, but charged at cost – usually between £50 and £100 per book.
• Other services such as restoration and editing, adding metadata, categorisation, backups and uploads and ancestry research – available on request and charged at £25 per hour.
Use the contact page to get in touch and we will call you to discuss your requirements.
No charges are due until after the first visit and only then if you decide to proceed in which case a non-refundable deposit of £200 will be required to set against the cost of a photo book or other services.